Alabama, Madison County Chancery and Circuit Court Records, 1829-1968 is a free collection at FamilySearch with estate and divorce records. There is no searchable index for these records.
These records may contain:
- Name of interested parties
- Associated event dates such as marriage, divorce, death. or probate
- Names of relatives and heirs such as spouse, minor children, and dependents
- Names of witnesses
- Name of court
- Type of event
- Date of court hearing
- Lists or property disputed
- Document and recording dates
You’ll need to be logged in with a free FamilySearch account to search these records. It’s easy to register for a free account at FamilySearch.