Alabama, Madison County Chancery and Circuit Court Records, 1829-1968 is a free collection at FamilySearch.
This collection contains images of disputed estate records and divorce records from the Madison County Chancery Court and Madison County Circuit Court in Alabama between 1829 and 1968. There is no searchable index for these records.
These records may contain:
- Name of interested parties
- Associated event dates such as marriage, divorce, death. or probate
- Names of relatives and heirs such as spouse, minor children, and dependents
- Names of witnesses
- Name of court
- Type of event
- Date of court hearing
- Lists or property disputed
- Document and recording dates
You’ll need to be logged in with a free FamilySearch account to search these records. It’s easy to register for a free account at FamilySearch.