Alabama, Mobile Magnolia Cemetery Interment Cards, 1836-1995 is a free collection at FamilySearch with a searchable name index and images from the Magnolia Cemetery in Mobile, Alabama.
These collections are all free to search. You’ll need to be logged in with a free FamilySearch account to search these records. It’s easy to register for a free account at FamilySearch.
What Can I Learn from Cemetery Records?
These records may contain:
- Name of deceased
- Date interred
- Name of funeral director or undertaker
- Location of grave
- Cause of death
- Book, page and jacket number of burial record
- Death date
- Birth date
- Permit and grave details
- Name of informant
How Can Cemetery Records Help Me Find Other Records?
With information from these records you may be able to:
- Use the book, page and jacket number to find the actual burial record in the cemetery
- Use the information to find other records such as birth, christening, marriage, census, land and probate records
- Use the information to find additional family members
- Search for the death certificate and obituary for the individual