Animoto is an online video builder with a website and app (on Google Play and iOS) for creating slideshows with digitized photos and video clips and music. The app is free to use but if you want to download your videos you need to purchase a Personal, Professional, or Business Account.
You can drag and drop photos and videos into templates, add stock music, photos, and videos, and create professional home videos or marketing videos on your computer or mobile device. No video editing experience is required.
Create in 5 easy steps. Here’s how it works:
- Select a slideshow style
- Upload photos and video clips from your camera roll or social media account
- Choose music from their song library
- Add text and captions to tell your story
- Finalize and share with family and friends or on social
The Personal account costs $5/month, billed as $60 every year.
- Standard quality video (720p)
- 350+ music tracks
- 12 pre-built Marketing storyboards
- 70+ Memories styles
- 3 standard fonts
- 30 color swatches
- Animoto logo at end of videos
The Professional account costs $33/month, billed as $396 every year.
- High quality video (HD 1080p)
- 2,000+ commercially licensed music tracks
- 50+ pre-built Marketing storyboards
- 100+ Memories styles
- 40+ professional fonts
- Unlimited custom colors
- No Animoto branding on videos
- 1,000,000+ photos & videos from Getty Images
- Add your logo as a corner watermark
- License to resell to consumers
The Business account costs $49/month, billed as $588 every year.
For a limited time, Animoto has brought back Animoto Memories, an especially helpful tool for family historians wanting to create engaging ways to share their family histories. Thru March 31, 2019, access Animoto Memories with a coupon code found at Lisa Louise Cooke’s Video Magic page.
Below are a few sample videos. The first two videos were created with Animoto Memories and the last video was created with Animoto Marketing.