Arizona, Douglas, Arrival Manifests, 1906-1955 is a free collection at FamilySearch with arrival records for permanent and temporary visitors / aliens in Arizona.
You’ll need to be logged in with a free FamilySearch account to search these records. It’s easy to register for a free account at FamilySearch.
What Can I Learn from Immigration Records?
These records may include:
- Name of passenger, including maiden name of women
- Names of persons accompanying passenger
- Port and date of departure
- Port and date of entry
- Name of ship
- Country of citizenship
- Age, gender, marital status and occupation of passenger
- Date and place of birth of passenger
- Address of last permanent residence
- Name and address of friend or relative at last address
- Final destination
- Name and address of friend or relative in U.S.
- Physical description and distinguishing marks
- Who paid for passage
- Purpose of visit
How Can Immigration Records Help Me Find Other Records?
With information from these records you may be able to:
- Use the information to find records in his or her country of origin such as emigrations
- Search for naturalization records
- Use the information in the subsequent records to find additional family members
- Search census records