The Association of Professional Genealogists | APG is a genealogical association dedicated to promoting high standards in genealogical research. Their site helps you find research specialists in various family history content areas.
We are an organization dedicated to supporting those engaged in the business of genealogy through advocacy, collaboration, education, and the promotion of high ethical standards.
Are you ready to take your research skills to the next level and become a professional genealogist? Are you involved in the genealogy community as a writer, publisher, researcher, librarian, or other activities related to the diverse field of genealogy? Explore what NEAPG has to offer you.
[su_heading size=”24″]Membership [/su_heading]
Current members of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) who live in or near New England, or have an interest in New England genealogy, are invited to be members of NEAPG.
NEAPG has worked with many groups providing their expertise to others. Some of these activities include providing consultants for Ancestor Road Shows for the New England Historic Genealogical Society, Ancestry, Massachusetts Society of Genealogists, and the Massachusetts Genealogical Council.
- Up to six meetings a year featuring roundtable discussions, repository tours, talks by members, and networking;
- Private email list for exchanging tips and questions, announcing events, and comraderie;
- Email updates with chapter news and member activities;
- A profile in our directory on this website listing your specialties and services;
- Activities throughout the year, including advanced genealogy discussions and field trips to major genealogical repositories in the region.
Our dues are $20 per calendar year: January to December.
Young Professionals (currently defined by APG as those 30 and under), may join NEAPG for free. Please contact [email protected].
To join NEAPG for the remainder of 2019, please fill out a membership form below and send it to: NEAPG, P.O. Box 888, Upton, MA 01568.