A Brief History of the Town of Norfolk from 1738 to 1844 is a free digitized book available at Internet Archive. The full title is “A brief history of the town of Norfolk [Conn.] from 1738 to 1844: and a summary of events and transactions which have occurred in this town, from its first settlement chronologically arranged. Faithfully collected from the public records of the town and other correct documents, with the dates accurately annexed. To which is added a description of the town, incidents, list of officers, and other interesting matter. By Auren Roys, Town and Ecclesiastical Clerk, published 1847.