The Camrose Branch of the Alberta Genealogical Society promotes genealogy and family history research in Camrose, Alberta, Canada. Membership gives you access to local records and member records at all branches of the Alberta Genealogical Society.
[su_heading size=”24″]Onsite Research [/su_heading]
- The Camrose Branch will perform onsite research for $20 (Canadian) per hour + copy, postage costs
- Cemetery Research, $5 (Canadian) per name
- Birth, Marriage, & Death research from the Camrose Canadian, 1908-1940, $5 (Canadian)
Meetings are held September through June at 7pm on the second Thursday of each month. Meetings are held at the Camrose Public Library.
The Alberta Genealogical Society welcomes anyone with an interest in genealogy wherever your geographic location may be. Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st. If membership is paid after September 30th, funds will be applied to the following year.
- Participate in the activities of one or several of our ten Branches throughout Alberta
- Contribute to a Branch monthly meeting
- Receive a “New Member Kit” that gives you more insight about AGS, starting genealogy and forms
- Submit ‘surname queries’ to our free online database, helping you to find a connection with others researching the same family in Alberta or around the world
- Access the AGS Cemetery Database through our online Members “My Account” area, and where available, use Ancestry.com in a branch or library setting
- Get our Relatively Speaking Journal available in print or electronic copy; plus four years of digital back issues available online for free!
- Visit our main and Branch libraries featuring over 6,000 books on local history, guidebooks, microform, maps, and CDs.
Costs ranges from $25 – $60/year