Cape Cod Genealogical Society is a society that collects and preserves genealogical and historical material related to the Cape Cod region.
[su_heading size=”24″]Onsite Collections & some Online Collections for Members [/su_heading]
Family Files – In addition to published and archival materials under family names, the Library keeps folders containing miscellaneous research materials on family names, with an emphasis on Cape Cod families. The link above will take you to a listing of the names.
Vertical Files – Folders in the Vertical File cover a variety of subjects and contain unbound materials that are unsuitable for storage on library shelves, but still of potential use to assist members in their research.
Benefits of Membership in the Cape Cod Genealogical Society:
- Help and guidance from fellow members and colleagues
- Access to over 40 years of Society research publications in the Members Only area of this website.
- Participation in Special Interest Groups
- Monthly Program Meetings emphasizing genealogical and historical issues and techniques
- Research Trips
- Genealogy Room and Library
- Classes in genealogy
- Receive the Journal twice a year
- Special Research Projects
- and more!!!
Annual dues are $30.00 ($35.00 outside USA) for the calendar year for one person or for a couple or household who receive one copy of the Journal twice yearly