The Church of Ireland has some free, online parish registers available and this website details where the records can be found.
“A small number of parish registers have been digitised and are available to view here and on the Anglican Record Project. This digital record is a work in progress.
A Handlist of Church of Ireland Vestry Minute Books in the Representative Church Body Library – available to download as a PDF here (updated February 2015)
Killucan, Co Westmeath, Parish Registers
(1696–1786) – click here.
Drogheda, Co Louth, St Peter’s Parish registers
(1702–1900) – click here.
Taughboyne Union Registers, Co Donegal, (Taughboyne, All Saints’ Newtowncunningham, Killea & Craigdoonish)
(1820 – 1900) – click here.
Anglican Record Project, which includes parish registers for
- Delgany (Glendalough)
- Bunclody (Ferns), comprising the four churches of Bunclody/Newtownbarry, Kilrush, Kidavin/Barragh and Clonegal/Moyacombe
- Templeshanbo (Ferns)
- Fermoy Garrison church (Cloyne)
- Kilgarvan (Ardfert & Aghadoe)
- Buttevant Garrison (Cloyne)
- Cloghran (Dublin)
- Kilsaran (Armagh)
- Kenmare (Ardfert & Aghadoe)
- Strabannon (Armagh)
- Dromiskin & Manfieldstown (Armagh)
- Derryloran, Co Tyrone (Armagh)
- Kiltubride (Ardagh), Memorial inscriptions of stones in the churchyard
- Kilternan (Dublin)”