The Departmental Archives of Isère (FR: Archives départementales de l’Isère) is the official archive for Department 38 in France.
France divides the country into numbered administrative regions, called departments. Department 38 is named after the Isère River. This site is free to search.
[su_heading size=”18″]Online Digital Collections[/su_heading]
Birth, Marriage, and Death Records
- Church records and Civil Registers of Baptism, Birth, Marriage, and Death or Burial, till 1892, a couple till 1894, 1896 (you must agree to their site conditions before you can access the database)
- Census records, (you must agree to their site conditions before you can access the database)
Daily Life Records
- Military registers, 1859-1921 (you must agree to their site conditions before you can access the database)
The Departmental Archives of the Drôme is part of the Rhône-Alpes Region of France.
[su_heading size=”18″]Departments in the Rhône-Alpes Region[/su_heading]
- Department 01 – Department Ain
- Department 07 – Department Ardèche
- Department 26 – Department Drôme
- Department 38 – Department Isère
- Department 42 – Department Loire
- Department 69 – Department Rhône
- Department 73 – Department Savoy
- Department 74 – Department Haute Savoie
[su_service title=”Hours of Operation”][/su_service]