Departmental Archives of Aisne (Archives de l’Aisne) is the official archive for Aisne, France.
[su_heading size=”18″]Online Digital Collections[/su_heading]
- Church records & Civil Records, 1500s-1905
- Census records, 1801-1936
- Notary records, Land Sales, marriage contracts, wills, etc.
- Cadastral maps & plans, 1806-1848 (search by town and date range)
- Military registers, 1867-1921
- Mortgages, Postcards, Photographs, Electoral lists, Engravings, Administration & Commercial directories, Tables of Successions, Journals
- Towns (Communes) in Aisne (links to collections by individual town)
[su_heading size=”18″]Hours of Operation and Cost[/su_heading]
- M-F 9-5
- Closed for holidays and the month of June
- Access is free
France is divided into “Departments” and these are numbered in alphabetical order and Aisne is Department 2. It’s part of the Picardie Region of France.
[su_heading size=”18″]Departments in the Picardie Region[/su_heading]