Departmental Archives of Aisne (Archives de l’Aisne) is the official archive for Aisne, France.
Online Digital Collections
- Church records & Civil Records, 1500s-1905
- Census records, 1801-1936
- Notary records, Land Sales, marriage contracts, wills, etc.
- Cadastral maps & plans, 1806-1848 (search by town and date range)
- Military registers, 1867-1921
- Mortgages, Postcards, Photographs, Electoral lists, Engravings, Administration & Commercial directories, Tables of Successions, Journals
- Towns (Communes) in Aisne (links to collections by individual town)
Hours of Operation and Cost
- M-F 9-5
- Closed for holidays and the month of June
- Access is free
France is divided into “Departments” and these are numbered in alphabetical order and Aisne is Department 2. It’s part of the Picardie Region of France.
Departments in the Picardie Region