Falmouth Genealogical Society is a nonprofit organization that collects and preserves genealogy and family history records in Barnstable County, Massachusetts and the neighboring areas. They have online vital records indexes, obituary indexes, and cemetery indexes.
- Membership is open to all persons and organizations interested in genealogy and family history.
- Annual dues are $25.00 per year.
- Dues shall be payable on June 1st for the fiscal year (June – May).
- New members who join after March 1st are considered paid for the next fiscal year.
Membership benefits include:
- Meet other researchers
- Informative monthly programs
- Instructional workshops
- Field trips
- Bimonthly newsletter
- Assistance in solving research challenges
- Beginner courses
- Microfiche viewers – full copy of the IGI
- Access to the Society’s holdings
- Submission to the Family Data webpage
Birth, Marriage, & Death Records