Family Tree Search is a free site where people upload their family tree data and share the genealogy records. The records are predominantly from the USA but include other countries.
Each ID link below redirects to a tree’s surname index which will include birth, marriage, and death records organized by surname or place. Each record includes a message link where you can message the owner of the information.
How do I use Family Tree Search?
You select an ID# below and then search by Surname or Place or you can message the owner of the tree.
How Can Family Tree Search Records Help Me Find Other Records?
With these records information you can:
- Use the Bride or Groom’s age or birth date and marriage place to look for possible birth records for the Bride or Groom in this area.
- Use the names and marriage place to find the Bride or Groom in a state or federal census with their families.
- Compile family group sheets with the information you glean from censuses and search for birth, marriage, and death dates for each family member.
- Use the Bride & Groom’s names place of marriage to search for these families in a local city directory
- learn about their employment from a city directory search
- Use the Bride and Groom’s place of marriage and names to search for any tax or court records
- Use the names you find to look for draft registration records or military service records.