Mexico, Sinaloa, Civil Registration, 1861-1929 is a free collection at FamilySearch with browsable images for birth, marriage, death, and miscellaneous records from Sinaloa, Mexico.
Any images will be in Spanish and FamilySearch provides these Spanish language helps:
- Mexico Language and Languages
- Spanish Genealogical Word List
- BYU Spanish Script Tutorial
- Reading Spanish Handwritten Records, Lesson 1
- Reading Spanish Handwritten Records, Lesson 2
- Reading Spanish Handwritten Records, Lesson 3
- Documentos esenciales para buscar a sus antepasados – Spanish
- Registros Civiles y Parroquiales – Spanish
You’ll need to be logged in with a free FamilySearch account to search these records. It’s easy to register for a free account at FamilySearch.
Pin it! Here’s an image provided by FamilySearch showing how to read these Mexican Birth, Marriage, and Death records in English: The records usually contain the following information:
The records usually contain the following information: