This is a list of online St. Francis County Histories for St. Francis, Arkansas.
Online Sharp County Histories and related historical material include:
- Biographical and Historical Memoirs of Eastern Arkansas comprising a Condensed History of the State, a number of Biographies of Distinguished Citizens of the same, a brief Descriptive History of each of the Counties mentioned…, 189o, at Google Books
- The Encyclopedia of Arkansas History and Culture, by the Central Arkansas Library System
- History of St. Francis County, Arkansas, 1954 : a narrative historical edition preserving the record of the growth and development of St. Francis County, Arkansas, and chronicling the genealogical and memorial records of its prominent families and personages
- and see Online Arkansas Histories, Biographies, and Related Records for histories of Arkansas that include Sharp County
St. Francis County, Arkansas was organized 18 July 1868 with land from its parent county, Phillips County.*
Neighboring counties currently include Crittenden, Lee, Monroe, Woodruff, and Cross Counties in Arkansas.
* “St. Francis County.” Association of Arkansas Counties. Accessed February 21, 2017. http://www.arcounties.org/counties/.
Lancaster, Guy, “St. Francis County,” St. Francis County, January 25, 2017, accessed February 21, 2017, http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclopedia/entry-detail.aspx?search=1&entryID=810