The Rye Historical Society preserves the history of Rye, New Hampshire and offers a museum and programs to share its history with the public.
Open Saturdays 10-12 May through October and by request.
[su_heading size=”24″]Membership [/su_heading]
Contact us: [email protected]
The Rye Historical Society invites anyone who is interested in preserving Rye history to join the society. Since 1976, the Rye Historical Society has relied on membership dues and contributions from local people to fund the society’s programs and maintain the museum.
- The knowledge that your contribution keeps the museum open and vital and allows for expanded programming and research
- E-newsletter published monthly keeping you in the Rye history loop
- Invitations to and discounts on special events, exhibition previews, and community programs.
- Participation and voting privileges at the annual board meeting
- 10% discount on items from the Museum’s gift shop
- All members will have a standing invitation to a specialized tour of the museum’s collection
Become a Member of the Rye Historical Society
- Lifetime $500
- Sponsor $100
- Business $50
- Sustaining $25
- Family $15
- Individual $10
- “In kind” – free membership after working 6 hours for RHS. Become a Volunteer at RHS
ALL levels of donations gladly accepted and greatly appreciated!