theMemories is a website where you can create a permanent online obituary for a loved one and allow friends and families to share stories, photos, and other memories for a more complete picture of a person’s life.
theMemories is similar to a traditional obituary in that it’s searchable and available online, but it will be a permanent site and will include much more information than traditional obituaries have allowed.
It costs $95 to create a Life Story at theMemories and this includes
- unlimited word count
- a photo gallery
- a guestbook for others to share their memories or condolences
- an interactive timeline of the person’s life
- In lieu of flowers – a place to donate in the person’s name
- Family fund – a fund set up for the family of the deceased
- Information about services – times, maps, directions for those traveling to memorial services
- Share your listing – share the information on social media sites like Facebook